April 26th, 2017
Limo Anywhere Release Notes
Dear Limo Anywhere User:
While we continue to make progress on the coming dispatch mobile app in the background, this week's release added a big new Zap to our QuickBooks online integration and squashed a bunch of bugs.
For additional details on this week's release, please see below.
- New Zap: Automatically move finalized invoices from Limo Anywhere to QuickBooks Online (total charges)*
*Awaiting approval on the Zapier platform
- Fixed issue with duplicate accounts being created from the reservation page
- Fixed issue with airport pickup fees in the online reservation system (version four)
- Fixed issue with sales revenue reports containing certain airports on certain dates
- Fixed issue with miscellaneous fees not applying when routing specific criteria was met
- Fixed display issue with invoice totals on the "Receive Payment" screen
The Limo Anywhere Team