Limo Anywhere Release Notes
Dear Limo Anywhere User:
While we continue to make progress on the coming dispatch mobile app, this week's release added a big new Zap to our QuickBooks online integration, several important features to our Customer and Partner APIs, and squashed a few bugs.
For additional details on this week's release, please see below.
- New Zap: Automatically move finalized trips from Limo Anywhere to QuickBooks Online (itemized charges). Click here for more info
- Added notes fields to our Customer and Partner APIs
- Added the ability to force a trip rate into the system via the Customer and Partner APIs
- Added the Serbian Dinar and Kenyan Shilling to our currencies list
- Added several gateways to the SMS provider list
- Fixed issue with the discount field on the reservation page
- Fixed issue with foreign currencies in the Stripe gateway
- Fixed issue with Booking Contact hover not showing cell and/or fax numbers
The Limo Anywhere Team