Limo Anywhere Release Notes
Dear Limo Anywhere User:
This week's release includes some improvements and bug fixes. The most important improvement is the accepting/rejecting of Online and E-Farm in Trips. This improvement removes a variety of workflow issues related to LA Net Farm In and Out. It also allows you to consistently Invoice and Settle Online and E-Farm in Trips.
- Online E-Farm In trips must be accepted or rejected before they can be serviced
- LA Net affiliates can now be made Active or Inactive, inactive affiliates are hidden from the workflow
- Fixed issue preventing certain users from accessing the Pay Agents section.
- Fixed issue preventing operator from viewing Farm-In trips with a rate description greater than 35 characters
- Fixed issue that prevented Affiliates from accepting LA Net trips with incorrect Booking Contact Phone Number
- Fixed issue with FlightStats, no longer shows “Delayed” for trips that arrive ahead of schedule
- Operators can now accept or reject a trip if the flight information cannot be validated by FlightStats
The Limo Anywhere Team