A system user can reset if they forget their password or need to reset it for security reasons at anytime.
NOTE: PCI-DSS prohibits Limo Anywhere Personnel from distributing Passwords or Support Call-in PIN (Password reset pins) except as noted below. Therefore it is imperative that Users establish a PIN that is easy to remember much like the PIN they might use on their bank debit/ATM cards.
NOTE: A valid email address needs to be on file with that User ID and that the User has to knows their Support Call-in PIN to successfully reset their password.
- Enter an incorrect password at the log in screen.
- A red box will then display with the message 'Either the Company ID, Username or Password you entered is invalid. You can reset your password by following this link'.
- Click on the blue hyper link labeled 'link' to begin the password process.
- Enter your 'Company ID'.
- Enter your Username.
- Enter your PIN (Support Call-in Pin).
- Click the 'Submit' button.
- An email will be sent to the email address under the system user profile.
- Click the link in the email.
- Enter the new 'Strong Password' following the PCI-DSS guidelines on the screen above.
- Click the 'Submit' button to save your new password and access Limo Anywhere.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Limo Anywhere personnel are prohibited from disclosing your PIN to you over the phone. They may email the PIN to the valid email address on file with the User ID, if the person requesting us to do so can provide the last four digits and expiration date of the credit card on file that Limo Anywhere uses for monthly billing purposes.
Click here to return to the top of the page.