In Limo Anywhere, you can set up to automatically apply a flat charge per child seat.
You will need to create a Multiplier Rate for Child Seat in your Limo Anywhere System if you do not already have one created.
- Go to My Office>Rate Management>System Rate Manager
- Click Add New Rate
- Click on the Multiplier Rate tab
- Select the Rate Group of the Child Seat charge
- Name the Child Seat charge
- In the Default Amt field, put in the amount you will charge for each Child Seat
- Multiplier field needs to be set to 0
- Click Save
For more information on System Rate Manger see the article: Understanding the System Rate Manager
Next you will need to set up your auto populate settings for Child Seats.
- Go to My Office>Company Settings>Company Preferences>Reservations
- Map the setting "Auto Populate No. of Child Seats Into Rate Multiplier:" to the Child seat multiplier rate you have created
- Select the Service Types you want to apply the Child Seat charge in the "Applies To:" field