The Affiliate Calendar allows your affiliates to log into a part of your system that will allow them to see basic information on trips that you currently have scheduled. This will allow your affiliates to determine whether you're book full for a certain time frame or not. In sort, the calendar lets them see how busy you are.
NOTE: Affiliates can not edit anything in the calendar section nor can they view any more detail about the trips other than what is displayed below.
Setting Up Your Affiliate with Calendar Access
- Click on the 'My Office' icon on the toolbar.
- Open the 'Company Resources' tab.
- Select the 'Affiliates' button.
- Click on the company name you would like to give access to or create a new affiliate.
- Type in a 'Username' and 'Password' in the proper fields.
- Click the 'Update Affiliate' button
Affiliate Calendar Log-In Instructions
- Go to https://manage.mylimobiz.com/calendar/login.asp or have them go to https://manage.mylimobiz.com and click the hyper link labeled 'Calendar'.
- Type in the 'Company ID' of the affiliate calendar you're trying to view.
- Type in the 'Username' and 'Password' your affiliate provided you with.
- Click the 'Login' button.