Managing Affiliate Relationships is an important feature of Limo Anywhere that helps to enable growing business by building a global network.
Narrow your search by entering data in the fields in the Custom Search box. In the example below Texas was selected as the State/Province, and DFW was selected as the Airports Served. Click "Search" to execute the search.
Select the Affiliate that a relationship is desired with, and click the "View>>" link on the right.
The result is the "Company Profile" is displayed. review the profile to determine if this affiliate meets the requirements of your business. There are three options.
1. If the affiliate does not meet the requirements click "Back to Search Results" to view another company
2. A dialogue can be started to clarify the company profile or determine if there is interest with this Affiliate by clicking "Contact This Company" which opens the email dialogue box below.
Compose the message to the affiliate and click "Send Message".
3. A network request can be sent to the affiliate to link with your company by clicking "Establish Affiliate Relationship" which will display the following page.
For the Farm In or Farm Out there is an option to "Create New Customer Account " or "Link to Existing Customer".
If "Create New Customer Account" is selected a new account will be built and the data elements from the affiliate's Company Profile will auto populate into the Account and/or Affiliate Profile data fields.
A new Affiliate Account or Profile is created in:
1. Accounts for Farm In trips with the affiliate as a Billing Contact. This is needed in order to bill the Affliate for Farm In trips, to create a receivable.
2. My Office section under the Company Resources tab and the Affiliates button for Farm Outs because Farm Outs create a payable.
- Click on the Accounts icon on the tool bar.
- Gather the contact and billing information for the Affiliate.
- Add an Account for this affiliate, taking care to put in as much contact information on the account info tab. Note: be sure to mark them as both "Billing Contact", and "Affiliate" in the account type field as highlighted below. T
- Click the "Save" button at the bottom to access the other tabs for the account.
- Open the Financial Data tab and enter as much billing information as possible. We suggest setting the Payment/Method to "Direct Bill/Invoice" unless your company is going to require advance payment: in which case the appropriate payment method should be entered.
- Select the options that best fit the business practices of your company and this affiliate relationship in the Financial Data tab.
- Enter the Payment Terms expected on any invoices sent. In this case "Direct Bill/Invoice".
- Enter if a PO (Purchase Order) number is required for a reservation to be made in "RequirePO/Ref#".
- Select the Agent Name and the Rate% the agent is to be paid if applicable to this affiliate relationship. Agents must be first entered in your Limo Anywhere system in My Office > Company Resources > Agents.
- Enter a credit card information if a credit card is to be kept on file in the Add New Credit Card section.
- After entering the information click the Save button at the bottom of the page.
NOTE: Creating an Account with Affiliate account type checked, will also create an affiliate profile in My Office>Company Resources>Affiliates.
For Non Limo Anywhere Affiliates Farming Out
- Go to My Office and click on the Company resources tab
- Select the Affiliates button, and the below window will display.
- Gather the information on the Affiliate, and populate the fields as appropriate in the Add Affiliate section.
- Click the Add New Affiliate Button to save the Affiliate.
NOTE: Creating an Affiliate profile in this section will not create an Affiliate account for them in Accounts.