As a vital part of the travel industry Limousine operators frequently provide services for their customers to and from Airports. Therefore Limo Anywhere provides a method to easily integrate Airports and Airlines into your back-office system.
Click on the My Office icon on the toolbar.
WARNING: Using an incorrect FAA code will present problems if the company has the Fight Tracking Module or Real Time Flight Tracking Powered by Flight Stats, or wants to manually track flights.
Enter the optional information of TKT Code, and Phone as required. Note: TKT Codes (sometimes called a prefix or ticket prefix) for commercial airlines are assigned by IATA (International Association of Travel Agents) and are always three numbers. A source to look up airline codes is http://www.airlinecodes.co.uk/airlcodesearch.asp.
- Select an Airline from the list.
- Click "EDIT AIRLINE"
- Change the Code, Name, TKT Code, and Phone as required.
- Select the appropriate Status of ACTIVE/INACTIVE from the drop down list.
- Click "UPDATE AIRLINE" to retain any edits.
- In the example below America West Airlines is being made INACTIVE as they have merged with US Air, and are no longer operating fights as America West.America West will now appear on the list in RED font indicating it is in INACTIVE status.
- An Airline can be deleted from the Airline function .....
- Select the Airline that is to be deleted from the Airline list
- Click "EDIT AIRLINE"
- Click the Delete Icon in the upper right of the "EDIT AIRLINE" box.
- The following Deletion Confirmation Message will appear. Click "Cancel" to not delete the AIRLINE (STRONGLY RECOMMENDED); or "OK" to delete the AIRLINE.
- In an existing or new reservation.....
- Select the Airport icon at the top of the routing box
- Select the Airport from the Stored Airports drop down list. Airports that are "ACTIVE" will appear on the the Stored Airports drop down list in alphabetical order
- When an airport is selected as illustrated below Limo Anywhere populates the fields ...
- Airport Code
- Airport Name
- Airport Instructions. The default instructions will display. if alternate instructions are present they may be selected from the drop down list.
- In Notes the text entered for the Airport Instructions selected are displayed
- Select the Airline from the Stored Airline drop down list. Airlines that are "ACTIVE" will appear on the the Stored Alines drop down list in alphabetical order.
- When an Airline is selected as illustrated below Limo Anywhere populates the fields ...
- Airline Code
- Airline Name
- Click Save or one of the routing point labels (Pick-up, Drop-Off, Stop, Wait) to Save the entry as a routing point.