Limo Anywhere uses Service Types to describe the type of trip the vehicle is being used for (such as Airport Transfer, or Hourly); and then apply rates, vehicle types and rental agreements that apply to the particular type of trip.
To Edit any Service Type
- Click the Service Type name
- You can edit the "Service Types Description" but not the "Service Types Code".
- Click the "Save" button. In the example below, the Service Type "From Airport" was changed to "Airport Arrival".
To Add any Service Type
- Click on the "Add New" button in the upper right of the Service Type box.
- A pop-up window will appear to fill out information regarding new Service Type.
- Click the "Save" button when ready to add.
Ability to Tie a Rate Matrix to Service Type
- What is this?
- A specific and different from default rate can now be tied to a specific service type in LA and ORES 4. This enables the operator to scale pricing up or down for events or services.
- How to use this?
- Go to My Office > Company Settings tab > System Settings > Service Types
- Click on Service Type name you want to assign rate matrix
- When clicked a pop up window will be displayed so that a rate matrix other than default can be selected. When selected that new matrix will apply.
- If nothing is changed here the default rate matrix will apply
- For complete Instructions on how to use Rate Matrixes in ORES4 click here.
- Why is this important?
- Default pricing cannot apply in every circumstance. You can now differentiate the pricing displayed for a given Service Type allowing pricing to be scaled up for high demand events or services.
- Examples of when this would be used
- Pricing for a unique event like the Super Bowl or other high profile events.
- Pricing for specific destination/events like major arenas or concert venues.
- Certain Service types that require different pricing like Proms