Managing Lists of frequently used data points in the limousine company's Limo Anywhere creates a customized system that fits the business, and allows for greater efficiency in using Limo Anywhere on a daily basis. This Knowledge Base article covers managing the Sources in Limo Anywhere.
- Click on the My Office icon on the toolbar.
- Open the List Management tab, and select the Sources button. The Source Listing will display.
- Click the "Add New Source" link in the upper right of the Sources Listing.
- Enter the Source Name, Source Description, and select the Status as either Active/Inactive.
- Click "Add New Source" to retain the additional Source.
- Click the Source in the Source Listing on the linked Source Name or Source Description.
- Make any changes to the Source Name, Source Description, or Status.
- Click "UPDATE" to save the changes, click "CANCEL" the ignore the changes.
- Click "DELETE" to remove the source. Note: Deleting a Source will limit the ability to report on the Source. For that reason it is recommended that the ACTIVE/INACTIVE status be used rather than delete.
as illustrated below.
- Sales Revenue Reports
- My Office Reports