Managing Lists of frequently used data points in the limousine company's Limo Anywhere creates a customized system that fits the business, and allows for greater efficiency in using Limo Anywhere on a daily basis. This Knowledge Base article covers managing the Occasions in Limo Anywhere.
- Click on the My Office icon on the toolbar.
- Open the List Management tab, and select the Occasions button. The Occasions Listing will display.
- Click the "Add New Occasion" link in the upper right of the Occasions Listing.
- Enter the Occasion Name, Occasion Description, and select the Status as either Active/Inactive.
- Click "Add New Occasion" to retain the additional Occasion.
Edit or Delete an Occasion
- Click the Occasion in the Occasion Listing on the linked Occasion Name or Occasion Description.
- Make any changes to the Occasion Name, Occasion Description, or Status.
- Click "UPDATE" to save the changes, click "CANCEL" the ignore the changes.
- Click "DELETE" to remove the Occasion. Note: Deleting a Occasion will limit the ability to report on the Occasion. For that reason it is recommended that the ACTIVE/INACTIVE status be used rather than delete.