Managing Lists of frequently used data points in the limousine company's Limo Anywhere creates a customized system that fits the business, and allows for greater efficiency in using Limo Anywhere on a daily basis. This Knowledge Base article covers managing the Groups in Limo Anywhere.
- Click on the My Office icon on the toolbar.
- Open the List Management tab, and select the Groups button. The Group Listing will display.
- Click the "Add New Group" link in the upper right of the Groups Listing.
- Enter the Group Name.
- Click "Add New" to retain the additional Group.
- Click the Group in the Group Listing on the linked Group Name..
- Make any changes to the Group Name.
- Click "UPDATE" to save the changes, click "CANCEL" the ignore the changes.
- Click "DELETE" to remove the Group.
Assigning a group to a trip is optional. Assigning a group to a trip may be useful in managing the trips operationally, reporting on the "grouped" trips for marketing or analysis, or separating "grouped" trips for the purpose of invoicing. This illustrates some common ways groups are utilized.
- Enter the Group Name in the Search For field
- Select the value "Group Name" from the drop down list in the Search In field
- Click "Go"
- Create the invoice as normal from this point.