The Customer Open Balance Statement reports on an Invoice or Trip basis, it displays all unpaid items for all or a given account.
NOTE: The Customer Open Balance Statement is only available to limousine companies whom have subscribed to the Advanced Accounting Toolkit module in Limo Anywhere
- Click on the 'Reports' icon on the toolbar.
- Find the 'Customer Open Balance Statement' creation box (2nd option from the top in the left hand column).
- Select either 'Trips' or 'Invoices'.
- Select the 'Billing Contact' from the drop down list, or leave the Billing Contact field blank to show all Billing Contacts with outstanding balances.
- Enter the date range in 'Date From' and 'Date To'.
- Select the 'Output Format' as 'Web page' or 'MS Excel' from the drop down list.
- Click the 'GENERATE REPORT' button.
For more information on the Advanced Accounting Toolkit please see the Knowledge Base article 'Advanced Accounting Toolkit' or call your sales representative.