The Reservation Summary Report provides a list of reservation that were created by a certain user on a certain date/date range.
NOTE: The Reservation Summary Report is only available to limousine companies whom have subscribed to the Advanced Accounting Toolkit module in Limo Anywhere.
- Click on the 'Reports' icon on the toolbar.
- Find the Reservation Summary Report creation box (5th option from the top in the right hand column).
- (OPTIONAL) Select 'Exclude Pending Reservation' by clicking the check box if reservations in Pending status are not to be reported on.
- (OPTIONAL) Select the order by which the reservations are to be displayed by selecting 'Date Created', 'PU Date' (pick up date), or 'Conf #' (confirmation number) in the 'Sort By:' drop down list.
- Select in the 'By User:' drop down list if the report is to be created for 'All Users', or a specific System User.
- Enter the date range in 'Date From' and 'Date To'.
- Click the 'GENERATE REPORT' button.
For more information on the Advanced Accounting Toolkit please see the Knowledge Base article 'Advanced Accounting Toolkit' or call your sales representative.