Add Your Fleet into Limo Anywhere
- Click on the 'My Office' icon in the toolbar.
- Select the 'Company Resources' tab.
- Select the 'Fleet' button.
- Enter the Vehicle's Information such as 'Code', 'Description', 'Car Make', 'Vehicle Type' and Passenger 'Capacity'.
- (OPTIONAL STEP) Enter the 'Year', 'Color', 'Plate Number', and 'VIN' .
- (OPTIONAL STEP) Enter the 'Odometer' and 'Link Car with Driver'.
- Keep your Vehicle 'Status' set to ACTIVE.
- (OPTIONAL STEP) Enter the contact information such as 'Cellular Phone' and 'Provider', 'Email Address' and 'Two Way Radio ID'.
- (OPTIONAL STEP) Check 'Display Contact Info on T/S (Trip Sheet)' IF UNNEEDED.
- (OPTIONAL STEP) Fill in the Insurance Information 'Insured by' and 'Policy No.'
- (OPTIONAL STEP) Select the 'Color Code' to display on the Dispatch grid, 'Nickname', and 'Note'.
- Click the 'ADD NEW VEHICLE' button.
NOTE: In the screenshot below all mandatory steps are enclosed in the red box/s.
To continue setting up Limo Anywhere please see Knowledge Base article '7 - Set Up Airports'.
For more information over the fleet section please see the Knowledge Base article 'Establishing and Managing Fleet'.