Adding a FBO
- Click on the 'My Office' icon on the toolbar.
- Open the 'Company Resources' tab.
- Select the 'Private Airlines (FBOs)' button.
- Select the parent airport from the 'Parent Airport' drop down.
- Enter the name of the FBO in the 'Name' field.
- (OPTIONAL STEP) Enter any Special Instructions that apply such as where to park or meet the passengers.
- Enter the 'Primary Address', 'City/Town', 'State/Province/Territory', 'Zip/Postal Code', and 'Phone Number'.
- Keep the 'Status' of the FBO set to ACTIVE.
- Click the "ADD NEW AIRLINE" button.
Congratulations, you have completed setting up the major sections of Limo Anywhere.