Yes! Limo anywhere is a hosted solution which means you will access the system using a web browser. We designed the system to work properly with standards-compliant browsers such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera and Safari on both PC and Mac. There is no software (other than a web browser which comes standard with PC and Mac) needed to install. We also have a mobile optimized version the system to work on mobile devices with standard compliant browsers, like an iPad and Android tablet.
Here are a few browsers you can use:
- Mozilla Firefox (http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/)
- Google Chrome (http://www.google.com/chrome)
- Internet Explorer (http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/download-ie)
- Apple Safari (http://www.apple.com/safari/)
- Opera (http://www.opera.com/products/)
- Puffin (http://www.puffinbrowser.com/)
Regardless of the browser utilized there is some regular maintenance tasks that should be performed to optimize the Limo Anywhere experience. See the articles regarding browser maintenance for more information.