The Sales Revenue Report is a versatile and useful tool for measuring the amount of revenue your company produces.
- Click on the 'Reports' icon on the toolbar.
- Find the 'Sales Revenue' Report creation box (top left hand column).
- Enter the date range in 'Date From' and 'Date To' to define the period of time for which transactions was reported on (By Pick Up Date).
- (OPTIONAL) Select any of the filters such as 'Billing Contact', 'Company', 'Group Name', 'Agent', ETC.
- (OPTIONAL) Select the Statuses that you want to include in the report.
- Select the 'Report Type'.
- Select the 'Sum Amounts By' based on 'Grand Total' or 'Base Charges'.
- Set the 'Output Format' to 'Web Page' or 'MS Excel'.
- Click the 'GENERATE REPORT' button.
NOTE: Additional 'Report Types' can be added by purchasing the Advanced Accounting Toolkit module.
For more information on the Advanced Accounting Toolkit please see the Knowledge Base article 'Advanced Accounting Toolkit' or call your sales representative.