Reservation Manifest will generate a report of the 'Live Trips' booked for a specific day or date range as long as the trips have not been settled.
- Click on the 'Reports' icon on the toolbar.
- Find the 'Reservation Manifest' Report creation box (2nd option from the top in the right hand column).
- Select either 'Detailed View' or 'Summary View' from the drop down list.
- Select either 'With Payment Data' or 'Without Payment Data' from the drop down list to determine if customer payment data will be included on the report.
- Select the 'Date From' and 'Date To' that is appropriate for the days to be included on the manifest.
- (OPTIONAL) Select the 'Time From' and 'Time To' to narrow the time period that the manifest will be produced for.
- (OPTIONAL) You can filter the report further by selecting a 'Driver', 'Car', 'Vehicle Type', 'Billing Contact', 'Company', 'Run Type', 'Occasion', 'Service Type', 'Group Name', and 'Farm-out Affiliate' from the drop down lists.
HELPFUL HINT: Type in the first two letters of the Billing Contact name and select the correct Billing Contact from the displayed list.
- (OPTIONAL) To exclude the 'Cancelled', 'Late Cancel', 'Billing Contact Info', 'Driver Info', and 'Affiliate Info' from the report make sure that there are check in the boxes to the left of each option.
- (OPTIONAL) To include the 'Airport P/U Instr' (Airport Pick up Instructions), 'Routing Notes', and 'Linked trips' into the report make sure that there are checks in the boxes to the left of each option.
- Select the manifest 'Output Format' as either 'Web Page', 'Send Email', 'Excel-Standard', 'Excel-Inline'.
- Click the 'GENERATE REPORT' button.