Release Notes - November 4, 2015
This week's release includes new functionality for our GroundSpan integration, several minor system improvements, a bunch more behind-the-scenes work to support our new API, and several bug fixes.
For additional details, please see below.
- Added option to disallow GroundSpan reservations and changes within a chosen lead time
- Added currency support for the Colombian peso
- Added limitation on changing drivers on closed reservations
- Added support for SSNs longer than nine digits
- Added support for additional car makes in fleet listings
- Changed airport listing name for major Australian and Canadian airports to limit confusion in the online reservations system (version 4)
- Added explanation for problems encountered when resetting passwords in the online reservations system (version 4)
- Fixed issue with confirmations not automatically sending to booking contacts in the online reservations system (version 4)
- Fixed issue with incorrect trip durations in reservations received from the online reservations system (version 4)
- Fixed issue with copied reservations showing up without a status
The Limo Anywhere Team