Release Notes - October 21, 2015
This week's release includes new functionality for the online reservations system (version 4), a new dispatching option if you are using DriverAnywhere, a bunch more behind-the-scenes work to support our new API, and several bug fixes.
For additional details, please see below.
- Added enhanced option to hide job offers and notifications from drivers using DriverAnywhere 3.0
- Added option to default to distance-based pricing if a fixed rate is not found in the online reservations system (version 4)
- Fixed issue where outstanding balances were incorrect on printed trip sheets in the online reservations system (version 4)
- Fixed issue with child seats not showing up on step 2 of the online reservations system (version 4)
- Fixed issue of driver trip sheets printing without data for certain ORES-generated reservations
- Fixed issue with drivers being removed from trips when reassigned
- Fixed issue with credit card authorizations when creating new DriverAnywhere Network accounts
The Limo Anywhere Team