Release Notes - April 20, 2016
This week's release was primarily focused on continuing to optimize our usage and implementation of the new FlightStats API, as well as multiple bug fixes and a minor feature improvement.
Meanwhile, work has begun on our announced overhaul of LA Net as well as the new user interface we will be introducing this summer!
For additional details, please see below.
- Added Field 1 (Car Number) to SummitGround voucher reports
- Fixed issue with status updates not passing through on DriverAnywhere Network rides
- Fixed issue with per-hour and per-passenger discounts not calculating in the online reservations system (version 4)
- Fixed issue with hidden trip notes showing up in the online reservations system (version 4)
- Fixed issue with user modification e-mails being sent when drivers mark "passenger dropped off" in the DriverAnywhere mobile app
The Limo Anywhere Team