Release Notes - October 19, 2016
This week's release adds an important ORES enhancement and multiple performance fixes in addition to several minor improvements and important bug fixes.
For additional details, please see below.
- Added ability to input PO / client reference numbers in ORES 4
- Increased Routing Notes field length to 4,000 characters
- Added Optus and MessageBird to SMS providers list
- Reconfigured certain notifications to load asynchronously, increasing page load speed
- Fixed issue with printing the Reservation Summary Report
- Fixed issue with Transponet rides coming with the wrong Account Name
- Fixed issue with automated cancellation e-mails on LA Net trips
The Limo Anywhere Team