Limo Anywhere has partnered with TomTom to enable enhanced GPS tracking that integrates with Limo Anywhere.
To request more information on TomTom GPS you can go here: https://integration.telematics.tomtom.com/en_us/solutionDetails/3461/limo-anywhere
TomTom WEBFLEET Setup
- Your WEBFLEET account administrator should log in to webfleet.com with the admin credentials.
- Click more in the main menu and select users from the list.
- Create a new user that you will use in your Limo Anywhere setup and hit the Save
- Click on the account to highlight it then hit the Edit button on the User data
- Choose “Administrator” under Profile settings then click on the Advanced
- Choose the External tab and select the Access to interface WEBFLEET.connect check boxes (NOTE: that you will not be able to access the Advanced features for the user you are logged in as).
- Click OK to close this dialogue the save your settings from the main user Window.
- You can close this window once you see the Data Saved
- Check your email and create a permanent password.
Enabling TomTom GPS in Limo Anywhere
- Click on My Office
- Click on the Company Settings tab
- Click on the Third Party Plug-ins button
- Click on TomTom GPS tab
- By Default the activation Status is set to Disabled
- Select Enabled
- Enter in WEBFLEET Account, User Name, and Password
- Click Save to retain selection
Pair TomTom GPS units with Limo Anywhere Vehicles
- Click on My Office on the Limo Anywhere tool bar
- Click on the Company Resources tab
- Click the Fleet button
- Click to select the vehicle to which the tracking device is added
- Click Edit Vehicle
- Click the "Configure GPS Set up" Link
- In the pop up window enter the Car GPS Code, which is the WEBFLEET Object ID
- Select the Provider TomTomGPS
- Click Update to save the entry
- Repeat this process for each Vehicle in the Fleet where a device was installed.
Once setup, you will be able to view vehicles on Dispatch>GPS tab.