Limo Anywhere is integrated with Boston Coach. You can now receive trips directly in your Limo Anywhere system from Boston Coach.
Once your company has been connected to Boston Coach in order to receive trips you will need to have some settings and mappings set up.
Vehicle Type Mapping
Make sure all of your Vehicle Types are mapped into their appropriate category under Network>Partner Network tab. We provide you with several categories and you just need to drag and drop those Vehicle Types under the category the Vehicle Type fits into.
You must have your:
- Sedan mapped under Sedan category
- SUV mapped under SUV category
- Sprinter mapped under Mini Van category
- Limo mapped under All Limousines category
- Greeter mapped under All Other Vehicles category
Make sure all of your Rates are mapped into their appropriate category under Network>Partner Network tab>Rates Mapping. We provide you with several categories and you just need to drag and drop those Rates under the appropriate category.
Note: You may have to create a fixed rate in System Rate Manager in order to map certain percentage or multiplier rates you have in your system.
System Service Type Default Mapping
You must make sure your system service type defaults are mapped. You map them under My Office>System Settings>Service Types.
You will set the Default Service Types for Hourly, Airport Departure, Airport Arrival, and Point-to-Point. Note: The Service Type you map each of these to needs to be active.
Driver Anywhere Workflow and Status-to-Time Mapping
In order to use Boston Coach integration you must use Driver Anywhere in order to report time and status changes correctly.
Setting up Driver Workflow:
- You must set up a new status called "Passenger Dropped Off" under Dispatch>Manage Statuses>Status List NOTE: Drv Sel Allowed must be checked for the Status.
- Go to Dispatch>Manage Statuses>Workflow tab
- Click on Driver Flow tab
- Make sure the Driver Statuses are mapped appropriately. Note: The names of statuses may differ from the ones in example.
- On The Way mapped under "Driver On The Way" state
- Arrived mapped under "Driver On Location" state
- Circling mapped under "Driver Is Circling" state
- Customer in Car mapped under "Passenger Picked Up" state
- Passenger Dropped Off unmapped on the left had side under "Statuses:"
- Done mapped under "Passenger Dropped Off" state